Killed in remote control breaks game

Spacecat8229 shared this bug 27 days ago
Won't Fix

i shot one of my friends while he was in a remote control and he died but was unable to respawn, or use any of the admin tools. game breaking as we nearly lost the entire worlds

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Spacecat8229,

thank your for contacting us with this problem that you and your friend are experiencing.

I have tried it according your text, but everything was working fine on my end; after dying like this, I was met with the respawn screen as expected. Can you please provide me more information?

Where did it happen? Did you play on community server, any Keen official servers, your own dedicated server run by you, in Lobby mode... ?

Was it just one time thing and it didn't happen from that time again, or you did experience this problem multiple times?

Are you able to trigger it at will when following some exact steps to reproduce?

Are there any mods active on the world/server? If yes, can you please try to reproduce the same also on the vanilla (no mods) game/server, please? We do not provide support for mods, scripts, plugins etc., only to the base vanilla game. It is the mod creator/owner responsibility to make sure it is working properly with the current game.

If you can, it would be great if you can share me logs; both – the server one and also the one from the affected client.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: "\Roaming\SpaceEngineers" (for client logs) or "\Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated" for server logs if available.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file