Ai Offensive Block

evan shared this bug 29 days ago
Duplicate

It seems that if you have multiple AI offensive blocks on one grid, as soon as they disconnect all but one of them forgets their weapon assignments. For example, if I attach more than one drone to a ship (via merge block) to be deployed later, when they are launched, they will all fly normally but only one will be shooting. When you go to them and check the control panel, the reason is that they don't have a weapon assigned. I have tried making sure each Ai block and weapon are uniquely named and got the same results. It is not a power issue either. I tried adding batteries on auto to make sure there wasn't a flatline between switching power sources and no dice.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, evan,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

However, it seems that the issue that you are describing is the same as reported here:

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/41630-assigned-weapons-disappear-from-combat-block

Please follow this shared thread for any new information, comments and possible fix coming.

If you would be experiencing this problem after that shared thread would be fixed (Solved status), please open new thread and provide the information about the current state of this behavior on your side.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file