Streaming

Stevesajat shared this bug 35 days ago
Won't Fix

Continuous "streaming". It started a few days ago, so far we have been able to play without it on other planets. But now we can't avoid the constant "streaming" signal even next to each other. If I make a host, he still writes, we can start a new folder. 500mbps internet, 16gb ram, Good PCs. Most importantly, it didn't do it before.

Replies (5)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Stevesajat!

Thank you for writing to us, and we sincerely apologize for the issue you and your friend have been experiencing.

Could you kindly provide us with more information about the issue?

Are you and your friend playing on a Lobby or a Dedicated Server? Is there any VPN active on your or your friend's side? If so, please disable the VPN and try again.

Additionally, does the lobby/server you're playing on have any active MODs or Scripts? If so, could you try setting up a new lobby/server (without any active MODs/Scripts) to see if the issue persists?

If the issue still occurs, please send us a screen recording/video showing the issue, along with the log files from the time you or your friend experienced this issue.

• You and your friend can access their log files by typing %appdata% into the Windows search bar and will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

No active vpn as far as I know. My friend and I both have our own host server. This happens on both servers. In fact, if we make a new host, new map without script and mod, the same thing happens. The games were also reinstalled.

photo

Hello, Stevesajat!

Thank you for sharing further information.

Just to be certain, is the server where you and your friend are experiencing issues a dedicated server being hosted on your individual PCs, or is it a server being hosted by a third-party server hosting service?

Additionally, as requested in our previous response, it would be greatly helpful if you could send us the logs from the time both of you experienced the issue.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Stevesajat,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file