Game Bug

Liam George shared this bug 36 days ago
Won't Fix

Whenever I used to press my windows key to go to another tab on my second monitor, the game would have no issues in continuing gameplay and I would even do this for long travels across space of a planet, and as long as I saw the game running, it would never pause.

But now, whenever I press the windows key, it doesn't entirely close the game, but the screen for the game disappears until I press on the game on my taskbar, which then black screens for a few seconds, then reloads as if nothing happens. This also includes random frame dropping and my ping is low. Please help.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Liam!

Thank you for writing to us.

If we are understanding it correctly, do the game windows on your main/first screen minimize when you click/go on the second monitor/screen? If that is so, please go to the game's main menu, then Option > Display > Windows Mode > click on the drop-dop in front and change it to Fullscreen Window and also disable/uncheck the Capture Mouse option, then press OK to save the changes. Now, when you're in menus or you're on the game paused screen, you can move the cursor to your second screen without using windows/tab keys, and while you are on the second screen, the game won't be minimized.

If the issue you have experienced is not the same as described above, please send us a screen recording/video or screenshots to help us understand the issue.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file