Search filters dont work

Matt Sutton shared this bug 37 days ago
Need More Information

Despite selecting one or multiple search filters not a single filter works.

Replies (7)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Matt!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly share further information about the issue you have been experiencing?

Specifically, we need to know which search filters you are having issues with. Those for the server search on the Join Game screen, workshop search on the New Game screen, MODs on the Workshop screen, or Blueprints on the Blueprint/Workshop browser screen. This information will allow us to provide you with the proper steps to resolve this issue.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Im having issues applying filters when searching for servers, specifically modded ones, i apply filters to search for specific mods, enable advanced search and search for servers exclusively with the selected mods, when clicking search any server with any mods shows up, could have the mods im searching for but also could not, majority of the servers dont have the mods im looking for.

photo

Hello, Matt!

Thank you for sharing further info.

So does the issue occur when filtering servers with multiple MODs or with a single one as well?

Could you try resetting the filters to Default and then try again filtering servers by MODs, by going to Join Game > Advanced > click on the Defaults button, then go to Mods > select the MODs you want to filter servers with and then click on the Search button.

If the issue still occurs, could you kindly send us a screen recording/video showing this issue?

Kind regards,

photo

120f44627f038b15ab80f9c4c443f88088f4a178fd57436f5e2d3b8a9757ac91

Hi, so in the pictures i select which mods i want to look for and click search, selecting single mods and multiple mods both dont work, shows any server with any mods specifically servers without the mods i want and even servers with NO mods.

photo

Hello, Matt!

Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

Just to be certain, did you reset the search filters to Defaults before this issue occurred? If not, could you try resetting the search filters to Default (as explained in our previous response) and check if the issue persists?

If the issue occurs after resetting the search filters to Defaults or if you have already tried that, kindly try the following steps that could resolve the issue you have been experiencing:

Verify your game files on Steam

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall the game

Please let us know if any of the above steps resolve the issue for you. If not, kindly also send us the log file from the time this issue occurred.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind regards,

photo

Hi, i have done the steps above and still receive the same bug

Leave a Comment

Attach a file