FIX YOUR GAME

Joey Husk shared this bug 38 days ago
Won't Fix

I paid good money for a feature that is totally broken! I have to have controller support. I'm not able to play with a keyboard for long periods of time due to medical issues with my hands and arms. This is seriously unacceptable. How has this not been fixed? I've seen all sorts of posts everywhere about the steam controller support feature being broken. Why hasn't this been addressed? I haven't been able to find any help anywhere for this! I'm refunding this game if there isn't a solution. This is terrible business practice and I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied. You need to remove the false advertising on steam. If there isn't controller support, request that it be changed. I don't understand why this is even an issue! I played this on xbox pc gamepass and it worked fine! I liked it so much that I got it on steam because that is my preferred platform. Now I can't even play! I have tried absolutely everything to fix this for hours now!

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Joey,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem and we are sorry that it is happening to you.

First of all, please note that the game officially supports only the controllers for Xbox One and Xbox Series X.

Are you using any of these, or for example X360 or some totally other?

If you are having the controller that is supported by the game, please also make sure that in the Steam controller configuration (right click on the game in Library – Properties – Controller) is set to "Use default settings" option.

If you have supported controller connected and set Steam controller configurator correctly set, you should be able to select the correct input method in the game settings. For this please navigate yourself to Option – Controls – Controller selection. You should be able to set your properly connected controller as the input for the game here.

Thank you in advance for your reply and for any additional information that you can share.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file