Drill failing to push to connected inventories

Thomas Dilsworth shared this bug 46 days ago
Won't Fix

I have a valid craft from the workshop. On my dedicated crossplay enabled server, when mining with a ship the drills will not push items to any inventories except cargo containers (Nothing goes to connectors, cockpits, etc.) I have checked this same ship on singleplayer worlds and it works as intended there. I'm not sure if it's a server setting or a proper bug.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Thomas!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly share further information concerning the issue you have experienced?

Did this workshop item/ship that you're using need any scripts or MODs to work? If so it's quite possible the issue might be occurring because of the scripts or MODs.

Also, is your server Modded (has any active MODs/Scripts)? If so, the issue could be occurring because of MODs/Scripts. Please try setting up a server without MODs/Scripts to see if the issue still persists there.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

The ship itself doesn't need any mods or scripts to work. The server is currently modded (just NPC mods) but this issue existed before mods were added. I've also verified that this issue exists on ships that aren't from the workshop.

photo

Hello, Thomas!

Thank you for sharing further information.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to reproduce this issue at our end. Could you kindly send us a server or single-player vanilla world save file where you have noticed this issue? We greatly appreciate it if you could also share a screen recording/video showing this issue.

• You can access your single-player/offline world save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves. The server save world can be found in the AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Saves folder.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a Google Drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file