Emiliano Vargas García shared this bug 59 days ago
Won't Fix

Microsoft Windows [Versión 10.0.19045.3930]

EdiciónWindows 10 Home Single Language

Versión22H2

Se instaló el‎23/‎08/‎2023

Compilación del SO19045.3930

ExperienciaWindows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

when i coonnecto to it via laser antenna i can for example view cameras, but if i change the config of thruster or gyroscopes they wont actually happen and i go to the bugged grid an look on the terminal those changes would be there, like the character know of the changes but the ship itself doesn´t know, also when i try to use the remote control block in any way i lets me click it but wont actually connect me

first happen on keen server NA2

but it also happend in my local offline world so i doubt it had anything to do with the server

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Emiliano!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you please confirm if your local offline world is vanilla (without active MODs or scripts) or modded? If it's modded, we suggest checking if the issue persists in a vanilla local world as well.

If the issue persists, could you kindly provide us with a screen recording/video showing the issue, along with the vanilla world save file where we can reproduce this issue and the log file from when the issue occurred?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a Google Drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Emiliano,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file