crash on a server when using ai blocks

zeph shared this bug 2 months ago
Won't Fix

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at CoreSystems.Support.Ai.AcquireProjectile(Weapon w, UInt64 id) I am trying to figure what this error means

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, zeph,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

Can you please provide me more information?

Can you please let me know what exactly is happening? What crashes – the game/client, or the whole server (kicking all the connected players to Main menu)?

In what mode, the server is running? Is it Lobby multiplayer, dedicated server run by you, dedicated server run by community, any of the Keen official servers? Are there any mods active on the server? If yes, can this problem be triggered also in a world without any mods?

Is this server/game the only one where you can reproduce and observe this problem? Or are you able to reproduce it also on other servers/saves?

Are there any steps to reproduce leading to the game crashing? Can you please try to specify exact steps to reproduce?

Also can you please share me whole log file? It might be necessary for better understanding the situation in the bigger picture.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file