Jump Drive draining power when fully charged

Kyle Walters shared this bug 2 months ago
Won't Fix

I have had this issue twice now.

1. I noticed my station power was at 100% when it should have been around 30. I checked and the jump drives on connected ships were at 100% charge and charging at 32 MW. I had to turn off all my jump drives or my SZ was going to drop.

2. A different time on a different server I used my jump ship to jump out to deep space with a combat ship connected. The jump ship said it only had a day of power when it should have had 30. I checked, and one of the jump drives on my combat ship was 100% charged and charging at 32 MW. I turned it off and went back to 30 days of power.

I attached a screenshot I took right after I turned the drive off. Seconds later it showed off, with 0 MW charging.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Kyle,

thank you for letting us know about this.

However, when I did try it on my side, I was not able to reproduce this problem. After the Jump drive block is fully charged, there is no power consumption; see my attached image. Can you please provide me more information?

I have tried with the ship grid and with the one converted to base/station as well, no luck on my side.

Do you experience this problem when playing in multiplayer (Lobby, dedicated server), or in single player as well?

Are you able to reproduce this problem also with some other grid, when following the same steps as with the one affected? Can you please try?

It would be best, if you can share me the exact steps that you are taking before this problem triggers (or show it on the video), and provide me the blueprint of the grid that you are experiencing the issue on. That way I can try your exact actions on the exactly same grid.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file