Custom Turret controller Wont stay on Target

Petr Doležal shared this bug 2 months ago
Need More Information

Hello again.

Opening new ticket. Had old one for custom turret controllers not shooting anything above 600m even when locked. This part of the bug was fixed. But started playing again and noticed another one that couldnt be noticed before this fix.

Lets say i have small grid vehicle with turret full of assault cannons. 600m default range and 1400m locked. When i target lock target at 1300+- (above those 600). Turret locks and shoots target. But now, when i exit cockpit etc. Turret stops shooting locked target and forgets any target lock until i reenter. After that it starts shooting locked target again. (above those 600m). Before turret controller rework, it would continue shooting until target is destroyed, ammo run out or is out of range etc. Should be very easy to replicate. But if needed i can send some premade world save file.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Petr!

Thank you for writing to us and we are glad to know that your previously reported issue is fixed.

Concerning this issue, could you kindly share a screen recording/video showing the issue along with the world save file where we can reproduce this issue?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House QA Department

photo

I will be home in 2 days and will prepare custom world with that bug. Thank you

photo

Hello, uploading small test world. Everything should be demonstrated in it :).

Edit: Can reply back in english or czech. Sorry if something in in world description is messy. Having some pain medication and makes it hard to focus on writing. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file