Weird black artificing

Ashtyn Carter shared this bug 2 months ago
Need More Information

when using armor panels for large wings it causes the grid to have a weird texture bug when hitting a certain speed I've attached a video of the problem and a picture of my grid information

I'm only using 3 mods for the ship in the video

AQD - Upgradeable Gyroscopes

Superconducting Battery

Warfare2 Ion Thruster Atmo Capable V1.2

I have taken the ship into a unmodded world and the issue still occurs only happens during the day

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Ashtyn!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly confirm whether these armor panels are vanilla or modded blocks? Or, does your grid/ship have any modded block, or if you're running a script on the programmable block of this ship?

If these or any other blocks on the grid are modded or have any script active, it is quite possible because of that the issue still persists in the vanilla world as well?

Incase, all the blocks used are vanilla and there are no active scripts, could you check if the issue occurs consistently at any particular graphics preset (Low/Medium/High)? Also, it would be helpful if you could provide us with the blueprint of the affected ship to further investigate this issue, along with the log file from the time this issue occurred at your end.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House QA Department

photo

The ship is scripless and its the vanilla armor panels I've set my graphics to high and medium and tested separately in a completely vanilla world. I've attached the blueprint of the ship in the video clip and another that's affected

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file