All Turrets, But Missile Turrets, Don't Do Reputation Damage.

lAimBotl shared this bug 2 months ago
Reported

All Turrets other than the Missile Turrets (For large and small grid) Don't do any reputation damage when shooting SPRT/ other factions ships.

Steps to test:

Make a vanilla world.

Spawn in/make a ship turn it to the Space Pirates.

Place down every turret that is not a Missile Turret on a separate ship/platform owned by you, and watch them shoot at the SPRT ship, and you won't damage your reputation with them.

Replies (2)

photo

I can confirm it is the same on official servers. You can shoot enemy drones all day and nothingh, than an acidental shot on the cargo ship and its - points instantly.

It doesnt work with turrets or subgrid eweapomns, such as gatlings or other guns on a rotor/hinge subgrid.

It does work with weapons on the same grid, such as artilery guns.

Tho artilery has surprisinhg affect on small drones, it doesnt explode on impact, just the drone gets "bonked" off course. And thatn comes back.

Many times when shooting at enemy drones damage doesnt register either. I had a pack of 12 gatlings and was shooting at SPRT drones point blank, and nothingh happened. I could shoot for seconds and seconds. Bullet impacts get animated, there is sparkling but enemy grids take no

damage.

photo

Hello lAimBotl,

Thank you for letting us know about this.

Issue was successfully reproduced on our side and put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file