Server not responding

Halma Masma shared this bug 2 months ago
Won't Fix

Dear Keen Software House!

Sorry but I was not able to reply to my other ticket in this issue to you and I'm writing with regards to that ticket and I'd like to continue that conversation.

I've installed all the windows OS updates and it didn't fix my issue.

I'm unable to join any servers, even the official servers with the same "server not responding issue"

We haven't downloaded any mods.

And I also tried joining my friends' with disabling the firewall but that didn't help either.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Halma!

Thank you for writing to us and we sincerely apologize that you are still experiencing server connection issues.

Regarding your previous report, we regret that we did not receive any further communication from you. As a result, we had to close that thread. However, to pick up where we left off last time, did you check your router settings and also checked if any applications on your PC could be blocking your network connection?

Please also confirm that you have no active VPN, as it could cause the issue when connecting to servers.

It's also important to check if your network adapter drivers are up to date. To do this, go to Device Manager > Network Adapters > right-click on adapters from the list and select "Update drivers".

After updating, please restart your PC if prompted. Launch the game and try joining the game on Keen's official server again.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the log file from when the issue occurred.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file