Admin camera has been broken for years

Xcollector_21X shared this bug 2 months ago
Need More Information

fe67fca615f92d683c10ff897f7848f9This is what I see no matter the ship I'm looking at we need to be able to move the camera in this screen or mode why its locked i don't know the camera is not always on its side sometimes it's to close or too far inside or upside down how do I reset the prospective or change the angle and distance from the object so when i'm in admin menu tring to do cleanup or whatever I can do it with ease it would be nice to control the camera without leaving the screen to see what I'm looking at then go back in to just start at the top again and try to find where i was up only for the very next click to start it all over again

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Xcollector_21X!

Thank you for writing to us.

Do you have any MODs active in the world where you experienced this issue? If so, try removing all MODs and check if the issue persists.

Please also try creating a new vanilla (no active MODs) world and check if the issue occurs on this vanilla world, or if is it persistent over the modded world only.

If the issue still occurs in a vanilla world, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue, the world save, and log file from the time this issue occurred.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a Google Drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

for me it is in any game this is just the latest the camera in admin tools is always bugged and is to close or far or upside down or inside the object or looking off into nowhere if i can do a vid i'll post it to you later I'm old

photo

so this is what I got not great but all sideways

https://youtu.be/3i80M1dzieA

photo

This is a new world as you can see Ihope you can help

https://youtu.be/2R423YqNsMk

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file