Trading Station on Keen DE #6 vanished

Tobias Maier shared this bug 3 months ago
Won't Fix

There used to be a Trading Station at

GPS:SATR - Station Titan Zone Chips:32950.98:214657.1:5798842.25:#FF75ACF1:

On the Keen DE #6 until about the 8. January I think.

First there was only the Safe Zone bubble for about 3 days. I thought it was due the lack of VRAM on my office machine. But then the bubble also vanished while all the other stations are still there. No change on my regular machine I use for gaming.

Only unusual thing that happened was that it was under more traffic due the increased requirement of zone chips down (around 90km) on the alien planet with about 4 safe zones close together at the same time.

See also: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/economy-update-trade-station-invisible-or-gone as it looked like this.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Tobias.

Thank you for writing to us, and we sincerely apologize for the issue you have been experiencing.

We are aware of this issue on the Keen servers, and the only possible solution to resolve it would be to perform a complete server wipe. However, we do not have plans to do this in the near future.

Unfortunately, we have to mark this ticket as 'Won't Fix' for now, but if you happen to encounter any other issues, please do not hesitate to write to us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file