Weird Bug with Window and Antenna

Andres montes shared this bug 3 months ago
Won't Fix

On the ship I built the cockpit window wouldnt let me put an antenna so I got rid of the it and put the antenna supposedly depressurizing the ship the screen shot I am attaching shows the cockpit pressurized but no window there and my helmet is off.

7cb8635abc5d2d247a166f28f6232cb9fe57d73ff6919c0036b77df101486896

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Andres,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

However, I was not able to reproduce it on my end.

Can you please provide me more information?

Where exactly does this happen to you? Are you playing the game in single player, or in multiplayer (Lobby, dedicated server, Keen official server...)?

Is this issue still present even after you save/load the game (log-in into the server after being off some time)?

Are you experiencing this problem only on this one mentioned grid, or on multiple?

Is this issue still present on the affected grid, when you copy-paste the grid as a new blueprint? Into the same world, or on new game as well.

Are there any mods active on the world where you are experiencing this? Can this issue be also observed in the vanilla (no mods) game?

Can you reproduce this issue from the start to this stage? Are there any steps to reproduce that I can follow?

Please provide me the affected save file (or blueprint) so I can investigate it on my end as well. The save would be better in this case, if possible.

For saves:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

For blueprints:

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file