offline Hydrogen Thruster still use fuel

MrAlex2go shared this bug 3 months ago
Won't Fix

Hey there,

I ran into an Issue on the official Keen Server (EU 1), in which, even tho they are set to "Off", my hydrogen got drained rapidly by the Hydrogen Thrusters. I don't know if the Server didn't register that the Thrusters are offline or if it is a bug in the game itself.

Please Fix,

Regards

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, MrAlex2go,

thank you for reaching our forum with the problem that you are experiencing.

However, when I tried it on my end, I did not experienced the same behavior. As soon as I turn the hydrogen thruster Off, the flow from the tank also stopped.

Are you experiencing this problem still? Or was it solved on the server in the meantime?

What exactly are you asking for? Do you need to re-paste the ship from a existing blueprint (it is very likely that the issue won't be present there)? If this is the case, please contact you server admin. To do so, please join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh. Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

Or if you think that this behavior is due to bug and not server side, please share me more information.

Is it happening only on one specific grid and on one server? Are you able to reproduce this problem with the same grid (blueprint) in different game, or with other grid(s)? Please provide me the blueprint of the affected grid along with some steps to reproduce and ideally if you can provide me a screen recording where this issue can be observed as well.

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file