Econ - Vending Machines

SimpleGiant shared this bug 3 months ago
Won't Fix

I am making a custom Vending Machine. I cant get the admin menu on my block,

On a normal vending machine you can press F on it and see a Buy screen.

This does not seem to work with modded vending machines. I have tried all the other workshop mods as well and they have the same problem.

I contacted Kreeg and he does not know either.

I suspect that this is a hard coded problem?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, SimpleGiant!

Thank you for writing to us.

Just to clarify, are you using a modded vending machine block that you subscribed to on the game's Steam Workshop, and you are unable to access its menu? Or, are you attempting to add/use MODs to the vanilla (normal) vending machine, and after applying the MODs, you aren't able to use the menu screen? If either of these cases applies, please be aware that we, unfortunately, cannot provide support for modded blocks/mods. It is the mod creator's responsibility to keep their mods updated and compatible with the game's latest version.

If your issue does not align with the above cases, kindly provide us with more details, such as a screen recording/video showing the issue on your end.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I'm sorry for the late response. I will make a video of the problem after work tonight.

It seems that modded vending machines do not work properly on my mod that I published, using the vanilla vending machine block. In my mod I only applied a static purchase option.

It seems that simply renaming the block creates this conflict.

Again, I regret my timing with this response, I will watch my email more closely.

photo
photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file