Keen US_EOS #7 Rolling back after restart

Jacob Mennes shared this bug 3 months ago
Solved

Title says it. There is also posts on the steam forum & discord about the other servers doing the exact thing.

Let me know if yall need someone to help manage your servers, a lot of people i bought the game for didnt want to play because of all this.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Jacob!

Thank you for writing to us, and we sincerely apologize for the issue you have experienced on our servers.

We were aware of this issue, and we are pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved.

Please note that Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members.

These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community on official servers.

Discord is used as a tool to help easily resolve official server issues in real-time. If you are not connected to our Discord servers already, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

As there is no further assistance needed from our side, we are closing this thread.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you happen to experience or observe any other issues.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

This continues to be an issue with US10. The server is having difficulty saving and on restart it rolls back anywhere between 25 and 45 minutes.

photo

This has NOT been resolved. Sometimes the afternoon reset doesn't roll back but the 10 am and 10 pm mt time rests are rolling back 30 minutes. Also.. there is no warning. Rust seems to handle it very well as you get an announcement and a count down to stop and save your work. This seriously is spoiling the game. Not only do we lose progress but often times large grids and projects we work hard to get. This should really be a top priority.

Outside that. I think the developers should take some time and play Rust. There are some elements to the game that would be pretty cool here. Maybe more NPCs. It can get kind of lonesome. I suppose more people would play if their day didn't get ruined by unstable servers. It's a great game when it works.

photo

Yeah yall are losing a huge amount of your playerbase to this, yet there seems to be no real good communication between these forums and your other sectors such as discord

Its a really solid game, but the responses ive received from Keen on this issue is quite disappointing. This is a completely game breaking issue, on many of your servers. Yet we are directed to various platforms, and clearly there is no actual place to discuss these issues, probably due to lack of internal communication

You're welcome for going way out of my way, to help save the player base 👍

Leave a Comment

Attach a file