No ability to turn on experimental mode for my Creative ship build.

Jimmie Crittenden II shared this bug 3 months ago
Won't Fix

There still isn't an ability to turn on experimental mode, and because of this I can't work on my Huge ship build Useing the Amarr outdated ship from the outdated ships part of the steam workshop. Has this been taken away temporarily or perminently since It was gone from the game years ago when I quit playing the game because of this issue. with out it my builds don't work and I can't Load or paste it into the game due to the PCU limit being maxed out, and since I can't use Scripts it does not work as intended. Thank you for your time and assistance on this matter. :)

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jimmie!

Thank you for writing to us, and we sincerely apologize for the issue you have been experiencing.

To enable Experimental Mode, navigate to the main screen and select Options > Game > General. Once there, you can enable Experimental Mode. Click on OK to apply changes.

To use scripts in a new custom game, enable the In-Game Scripts option by clicking Advanced on the new game screen and clicking OK to apply changes and start the game.

If you want to enable in-game scripts in an older save, go to Load Game, locate your save, and click Edit Setting from the left side panel. Then, click on the Advanced button and check the In-Game Scripts option to enable/scripts in that world. Click OK to apply changes.

If you are still experiencing issues enabling the Experimental Mode, please send us a screen recording or video showing the issue, along with the log file from that session.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file