Mining gives more stone than ore with Hand drill

Marty shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

Hi, I had this issue when trying to mine silver: I was right into the ore vein without any stone around and using my handrill to get ore, I was getting way more stone than ore, at some point I had a ratio of 98% stone versus 2% ore.

I posted a comment on the steam forums about it and was helped by DAN2D3D and he suggested to make a bug report with the save file for you to test

Save file : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3128506154

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Marty!

Thank you for writing to us.

Planetary ore deposits are spread out in layers below each other. When you're few meters away from the actual ore deposit and drill there, you'll yield more Stones. However, if you dig deeper or get closer to the Silver ore (approximately 1 to 1.5 meters closer to the deposit) and drill in that area, the majority of the ores will be Silver (Please refer to the attached video for reference).

While this doesn't seem to be a bug, but if you have any further questions or need additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file