problems with tokens

Valerka shared this bug 4 months ago
Need More Information

All tokens are not displayed in my inventory

Replies (2)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Velerka,

thank you for letting us know about this problem and we are sorry that it is happening to you.

Can you please provide me more information on this?

When was the first time you got to know that the amount is so much different in the game and on your Steam profile?

Does the recycling itself works? When you are in the Character screen, are you able to recycle to skins as expected? Do you get the prompt: "Recycle item for ... token(s)"? When done, the tokens are added to your account correctly now; both – in game and in the Steam inventory? Can you please try with any skin that allows it?

Can you please try these steps to see if that won't solve your problem, please?

• Verify your game files in Steam – right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) – you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder – same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam – please really log out fully and log in back again with your credentials. Do not just use autologin, if possible.
  • Reinstall the game

Let me know if anything from this list worked for you. If not, please provide me answers to my questions above.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Ondrej.

"When was the first time you got to know that the amount is so much different in the game and on your Steam profile?" - More than a year ago

"Does the recycling itself work?" - yes

"When you are in the Character screen, are you able to recycle to skins as expected?"- yes

Do you get the prompt: "Recycle item for ... token(s)" - yes

When done, the tokens are added to your account correctly now; both – in game and in the Steam inventory? - yes

Can you please try with any skin that allows it? - it works

"Can you please try these steps to see if that won't solve your problem, please?" - I tried all of the above. the problem is not solved

""Verify your game files in Steam – right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) – you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Delete ShaderCache folder – same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg

Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it

Restart Steam – please really log out fully and log in back again with your credentials. Do not just use autologin, if possible.

Reinstall the game""

I followed all the steps sequentially, but the problem was not solved.

65,536 Recycle Tokens are in a separate stack in the Steam inventory.

They are not displayed in the game inventory.

When disassembling a skin, tokens are collected in a separate pile. they are visible and can be used.

sorry for my English

Thank you.

Valerka Selivanov

photo

I have the same problem. Bought many items. Recycled them. I can't create new ones.

Have 65536 recycle tokens in steam inventory and have 0 ingame.

Judging by the number, this is something related to stack overflow

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file