Missing components in assembler

Daniel Leighter shared this bug 4 months ago
Need More Information

My assembler does not have canvas in to assemble nor does my survival kit have the ingots option. I have tried with and without steam workshop mods, verifying game files, and have redownloaded the game twice

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Daniel,

thank you for reaching our forum with the problem that you are experiencing.

I have checked both blocks ((Basic) Assembler and Survival kit) and I have not found any issue there. Please see my images bellow.

In the Survival kit, once you put Stone there, and choose the "Gravel" option under the Ingots sub-menu, you will get some amount of Gravel as well as some parts of ingots out of it. So this is working fine and as expected as the Ingots are outcome when you process the mined Stones.

If you want greater amount of Ingots to be produced or you have material from the actual material ores, you would need to process those in the Refinery block. Survival kit serves only to limited function allowing you only basic operations in the game.

As for the second thing you have mentioned, I also can not reproduce this, as I can easily find and produce the Canvas material in the Assembler(s). Please see my second screenshot. You should be also to find Canvas under the Equipment category in the Assemblers Production screen.

Can you please check in your game these exact places?

Also please keep in mind that we do not support mods, so if you are having this issue in some game that is using mods, can you please try to load completely new and vanilla (no mods) game and try there as well to see if the problem persists?

If you are still experiencing this problem even on new game without any mods, can you please provide me the affected save file, so I can investigate there as well?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

af6e1e607340df2feca0e9259bc42564which file?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file