the problem is connecting to the server

LingWin shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

there is a problem with connecting to the online steam server. when connected, there is a download, but after 100%, "unloading from the world" appears and nothing happens. throws it into the main menu. Also, no friends from steam are displayed in the "friends" tab. I haven't been able to play online for some time, as it doesn't load even in the lobby.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, LingWin,

thank you for letting us know about this, and we are sorry that you are experiencing it in a first place.

Can you please provide me more information?

You are writing that you are not playing any online games for a while. So I take it not just online servers, but also lobbies are unavailable to you due to this?

Are those servers/lobbies modded? Can you please try to join any of the official (Keen) servers? Are you able to join there?

Are you e.g. able to start your own Lobby? Can other players join?

When was the last time it was working for you flawlessly? Did something changed in the meantime – game update, you PC/Win update, change HW of the PC, start to use any other 3rd party SW when playing... ?

Please share me a log file from when you are experiencing this problem in the game.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file