on UK #2 server other player can destroy grid under safe zone

ZX Spectrum 48+ shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

On Official Keen UK #2 server, players "lucy" and "Tyrus", can destroy mine grids under fully funcional safe zone on default, turned On and with zone chips, full power from reactors, with as they tell me, "sticky ot" trick/cheat. I dont know what is it, but it is bug in safe zone design.

So then I delete all grids and go out from server, coz, functional safe zone with zone chips dont protecting me and positions is know. In default setting is nothing allowed. And i dont change setup any after On.

Also I invest time to product and take SC (space credids) form NPC for buy Zone Chips and minig Uran, but all this is no matter, coz Safe Zone dont work correctly as they show me, and destroy all under Safe Zone protection.

Also I been uner mine faction, without avaiable to join or make peace.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, engineer!

We sincerely apologize for the issue you had experienced.

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members. These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community.

Could you kindly try the following steps to contact server admins to further discuss and resolve this issue?

- Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

- Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

- Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

We are closing this thread for now, but if the issue still cannot be resolved, please feel free to create a new thread.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file