Debug draw broken after Automatons

Joseph shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

After the Automatons update, I noticed both raycasting camera field of view, as well as the drawn raycasts themselves, are no longer shown after using debug draw (Alt+F11). I reverted back to the previous patch with the steam beta option, and made a new world, where it works again. Both tests were in completely vanilla worlds, and scripts are also still able to receive the raycasts not shown in debug draw.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Joseph,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

I have checked but have not seen any difference in the Debug draw menu or when using the options there. Can you please provide me more information, be more specific?

What exactly do you mean by "after Automatons"? Was the version 202 the last one where it was working and now it is broken, or was it broken also in v202, so last working version for you was v201?

It would be the best if you can share me a video of this issue happening on your side (with steps needed to follow shown there if any are necessary). Also please share me this testing scenario save, so I can be sure I follow your steps exactly and correctly and in exactly the same environment.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Joseph,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file