character bouncing or skipping

Ciaran knight shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

character bouncing or skipping after running or landing on the moon in a base not sure about other planets seems its happened before but its doing it again and its caused by the character moving slightly in the air

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Ciaran knight,

thank you for reaching our forum with the problem that you are experiencing.

Can you please provide me more information? I have tried to move (walk, run, fly...) on the surface of the Moon and in the pre-built base that is present in the "Moon base" game, but I have not experience any differences in the movement or anything broken that I can tell.

Can you please elaborate what exactly you have in mind and in what situation?

Do you also play in the "Moon base" world? Are you using the pre-build base, or some that you have built on the surface of the Moon by yourself?

Are you experiencing this behavior in offline single player game, or in multiplayer?

If offline, is this the only game/world/base where you can experience this issue, or it did happen to you also on another places?

Are there any steps to reproduce need to be followed when this issue starts to happen on you side?

Can you please provide me a video of the problem on you end?

It would also be the best if you can share the whole save file with me, so I can try to reproduce it when following the video, in the exactly same environment as you have.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

i was on a something on moon that i built and its single player i will try to get a video the next time i play but it seems to only happen after some time maybe an hour or two of playing so checking to see if it happens on other saves will take some time

photo

Hello, Ciaran knight,

how is the situation on your side?

Were you able to reproduce the problem again? Can you share me the steps that you took to trigger it?

If you will be sharing the steps with me, it would still help if you can also enclose the video of this problem as well as the affected save, like I requested in my previous response.

Also please try to reply to the other questions from the previous comment from me.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Kind Regards

photo

Unfortunately not also I have been rarely playing and when I have I had forgotten about the problem and had moved away from the moon and have not seem to have to same problems sorry for such a late response

photo

Hello, Ciaran knight,

thank you for your reply.

Nothing to worry. Thank you for the information that you have shared now.

Since we are not able to reproduce this problem ourselves, and you are also no longer experiencing this problem, because you moved to the different location, I will close this thread now.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should you observe/experience this or any other issue in the game.

Kind Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file