Spacesuit permanently golden

Leonbrenn shared this bug 5 months ago
Won't Fix

I cannot change my spacesuit color to anyother skin without becoming golden after entering a cockpit

Replies (6)

photo

Hello Leonbrenn,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Can you please try the following:

Verify your game files in Steam

-Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

-You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

- It means your game configuration will be deleted

Delete ShaderCache folder

-Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg

If none of the above helped and you are still facing issues when entering a cockpit and changing your skin, please share your affected save file with me. Additionally please share your latest log file with me.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I have allready done so multiple Times and it didnt Work

photo

Hello Leonbrenn,

Please as requested in my previous message share your affected save file with me. Additionally please share your latest log file with me.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

It Not only effects my save Files But even in my Game Menu it Changes Back to gold when i Change skins in the skin editor

photo

Hello Leonbrenn,

Please as requested in my previous messages share your latest log file with me.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Leonbrenn,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file