Ship on server want stop

Chris Scarbrough shared this bug 5 months ago
Won't Fix

I have a ship on NA #1 that is travelling and max speed (currently around 104 m/s) and it wont stop.

Battery is low and I got it charged up to 50 kwh and the best it will do is slow down to aroun 95 m/s. Ship only weighs a little over 100,000 kg

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Chris Scarbrough,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, there was no grid traveling at that speed at NA #1. Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, what is the name of the grid?

Can you please share a blueprint of the ship and any steps to reproduce if you remember what triggered this speed? Can you please also share your log file from that time as well?

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Chris,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file