Server not responding

Davide shared this bug 5 months ago
Won't Fix

Hi, today 12/11/2023, going to play with a friends, and server get not responding, and i go to do testing on other server too, but same problem, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, validating file, port forwarding, but same result.

I attach the log.

Replies (5)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Davide,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Can you please provide me with more information?

Are you trying to log into dedicated server or multiplayer lobby?

Are you using VPN?

Have you checked your network connection?

Can you join the official servers?

Have you checked your Advanced server search configuration in Join game screen menu? Make sure you have no filters applied.

How long have you been experiencing this issue? Has it happened in the past as well? Has this happened after particular action?

Can your friends join the server?

There are several steps you can take to identify and resolve the issue. Here are some suggestions you can try in the meantime:

1. Check Server Status: Ensure that the servers you are trying to connect to are online and operational. Sometimes, server outages or maintenance can cause connectivity problems.
  2. Network Issues: Check if you're experiencing any general network issues. Try restarting your router or connecting to a different network to see if the problem persists.
  3. Game Updates: Ensure that both your game and the servers you are trying to connect to are running the latest version. Check for any pending updates and install them.
  4. Mods and Scripts: If you are using mods or scripts, try connecting to a server without them to see if they are causing the issue. Some mods may not be compatible with the current game version.
  5. Driver Updates: Ensure that your graphics card drivers and network drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause connectivity issues.
  6. Make sure your operating system is fully updated

If you continue to experience issues connecting to servers, please share with me the latest log from the time you last attempted to join the server.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

The attached register is the last attempt to connect to the server. I create a server, but my friends cannot connect, and the same with his, inspiration for the experimental mode, on and turned off, but nothing, the game is updated and I only use the industrial only, the same my friend, all Driver are always updated, I don't use any VPN, and a couple of months ago we managed to connect us. The problem also presents itself with the other servers, I also tried Port Forwarding but nothing.

Even with the official servers I cannot connect.

photo

Hello Davide,

Thank you for the additional information. Can you please try to connect to the servers using different network? For example using your mobile data or other WIFI?

When you managed to connect in the past, do you remember what the setting were or what you did differently?

You have said that you reinstalled the game but can you please navigate to your Roaming folder and delete SpaceEngineers and SpaceEngineersDedicated folders? Make sure to back them up beforehand. Then reinstall the game and try to launch it and connect to servers. Please let me know if it helped.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file