respond ship not beiing nice

Michael J McCallum shared this bug 6 months ago
Won't Fix

After building windmill(2) assembler, refinery, survival kit like Splitsie does on you tube. And remove seat, survivor kit o2h2 gen

Trying to add straight small tube to back of seat and game not allowing me to attach.

Keep getting red square around tube section and a message about respond ship not allowing me to change anything due to not being able to respond

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Michael J McCallum,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Can you share further information with me? Can you please let me know which exact seat you are trying to attach the tube to and if possible would you be able to share a video or a screenshot of it as well?

Can you please share your world save where you experience this behavior with me?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file