the projector is not working

Булавин Роман shared this bug 6 months ago
Won't Fix

I can't use the drawings menu on my main account, but everything works on another account? the problem is on all servers and even in the local game , but if I log in from another steam account , the problem disappears , my main account is lord_hinz

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Булавин Роман,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. When you say drawings menu, do you mean the blueprint menu that is accessible by pressing F10? Are you not able to access it or to paste blueprints? Are the settings on your main account any different from the other account?

If you're experiencing issues with the blueprint menu in Space Engineers on your main account, but it works fine on another account, there might be several reasons for this problem. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

1. Check Mods: If you're using mods in your game, one of them might be causing conflicts with the blueprint menu. Try disabling all mods and see if the problem persists. If the issue is resolved, re-enable mods one by one to identify the problematic one.
  2. Verify Game Files: Sometimes, game files can get corrupted or incomplete, causing various issues. Verify the game files on your main account through Steam. Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  3. Update Graphics Drivers: Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can lead to graphical glitches in games. Make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date.
  4. User Settings: Sometimes, configuration files for individual users can get corrupted. Navigate to your Space Engineers folder (type %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers). Back up your saves, blueprints, and mods, then delete the Space Engineers folder. Make sure all of the files are gone. Launch the game again, and it will create a new, default folder. See if the issue persists.

Please let me know if the issue got resolved. If not, please share your log file with me from the time you tried to access the menu.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file