Lost saves and blueprints

Rastislav Štelbacký shared this bug 6 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello,

few days ago I decided to start playing SE again after a year or two. I started playing through cloud gaming service and right away noticed my old saves were not showing even when I allowed steam cloud in the options. I did not mind it very much as I wanted to start a new world anyway, and I believed my blueprints must be saved, but after few hours of playing I noticed they are not saved. I thought that maybe it is and cloud gaming issue so, I installed the game on my PC, but not even the world I am playing now is loading from the steam cloud. I have the steam cloud option always turned on and I make sure the steam library says the clound status is up to date.

I am not so concerned about the saves as about the blueprints. Is there a way to get them back?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Rastislav Štelbacký,

I am sorry you are experiencing an issue with blueprints and saved worlds not showing. Since you are using Steam cloud I recommend you contact Steam support as we do not have access to their cloud storage. However you can try to verify your game files in the meantime:

-Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Please let me know if it worked and I am sorry I cannot help you further.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file