Dedicated Server Streaming Issue

Mark shared this bug 6 months ago
Won't Fix

I am currently hosting a server through GTX Gaming.

For the past 2 days, every player on the server has reported the same bug, where they cannot respawn at all on any grids, and when they can after relogging, they constantly have Streaming at the bottom of the screen.

The server is modded and uses the Torch plugin, but it has been using these mods and torch since day 1, and the streaming issue only occured 2 days ago. I believe it may be connected to when multiple players began building in space.

Is there any fix to this? As it is causing significant issue with the playability of the server.

Please let me know what information you need.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Mark,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, since you're hosting the server through GTX Gaming, it's a good idea to contact their support team. They might be aware of similar issues or be able to offer specific guidance based on their experience with Space Engineers servers.

Additionally Torch is a community effort and cannot be supported by our in-house team. Combination of the above means we cannot help you determine what the problem could be. Please contact the unofficial torch community.

The problem might also be with mod compatibility. Please keep in mind that we do not and can not support mods as there are hundreds and probably thousands of them out there. It's the mod creator/owner responsibility to make sure their mods are working fine with the current game version.

Thank you for understanding and please let me know if there is anything else I could help you with.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Mark,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file