Having problem to open the game.Game won't launch

Danilo Nakasone shared this bug 6 months ago
Solved

Hello I was told to describe my problem and send the following files:

I cannot open the game, when I try the banner for SE will appear and then close, then a bug report thingy will appear...

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Danilo Nakasone,

I am sorry you are experiencing crashes in Space Engineers. Can you please try the following:

Deactivate all of your mods, scripts and plugins. Then try to launch the game again. If it still crashes then back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it.

-You can access it by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming and delete folders SpaceEngineers and SpaceEngineersDedicated

Reinstall Space Engineers and try to launch it again.

If you are still experiencing crashes then please share your log file with me.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

It's still not launching

photo

A few days ago everything was working just fine... Can you please help? Space Engineers is one of few things that makes me happy

photo
photo

Hello Danilo Nakasone,

Can you please clean uninstall the game one more time and make sure that no files are left in the Roaming folder and also in the steamapps folder? Sometimes files get left behind in those folders and can cause the crashing. Please make sure to make a backup copy of your blueprints and save files before doing so.

Step 1. Press Win + R keys to open the Run dialog box, and then type C:Program Files (x86) in it and hit Enter.

Step 2. In the Program Files (x86) directory, navigate to the Steam > Steamapps > Common folders in order.

Step 3. Then you will see a full list of the currently installed Steam games in the Common folder. Highlight the game folder that you want to remove and press the Delete key.

Step 4. To delete all configuration and saved files, you can find these game files in the Saved Games, Documents, and AppData folders.

After making sure that all files are removed, restart your computer and install Space Engineers.

Please let me know if it worked. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

I did all the steps and yet the problem persists...

photo

The game won't launch. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

photo
photo

Hello Danilo Nakasone,

since your problem still persists after all these steps, I have reported it internally. Please practice patience while our programmers review your crash logs.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

photo

Thank you for being so fast. I hope you can find out what is wrong and fix it

photo

Hello there, is there any chance you guys looked into why my game won't run? please?

photo
photo

Hello Danilo Nakasone,

Our programmers have looked into your log files. Your OS, settings or .NET Framework is broken, or an antivirus is causing this issue. Without access to your hardware we are unable to fix your problem since it is not Space Engineers related.

I am sorry but there is nothing more we can do remotely.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello there I don't know what happened but the game is working now... i did nothing, the game just... works... Thanks for being so fast to respond and see what could be issue

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file