Unexpected errror

phrixos28 shared this bug 6 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello folks i have been experiencing the UNEXPECTED ERROR WHILE JOINING SESSION kick bug on single player, it is happening more often than usual

b47ae94c535425f159add3eed0a6631e

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, phrixos28,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

First of all, please let me know if you are using any mods on these games that fail to load, or if this issue is happening to you even on vanilla (no mods) games.

If this issue is happening on modded worlds, can you please try to load/start new completely vanilla game? Is the issue still the same there as well?

You might want to try first our general workarounds/fixes:

• Verify your game files in Steam – right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) – you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder – same access as above
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

If nothing from this list would help you, can you please send me a log file from a game session where you are experiencing this issue?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, phrixos28,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file