Welders repairing without ressources in survival 1.203.505 b1

Aschran shared this bug 6 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello, I just noticed today, on survival games, larges grid welders now does not need ressources to build projectors grids or repairing armor, like they were on creative.

i tried this on solo survival (no mods), server survival (no mods), projectors grid, or detached armor, same bug, (screenshot attached).

Observed on game version 1.203 505 b1:

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Aschran,

thank you for letting us know about this.

However, I did not manage to reproduce this issue on my end on Survival gameplay. Not with the large grid, nor with the small grid variant of the welder block.

Can you please provide me more information on this issue?

Are you sure you don't have the "Enable creative mode tools" enabled in the Admin screen menu (Alt + F10)?

Can you please provide me a video from when you are experiencing this issue? It will surely help me more then the images.

Can you please also share me any of the worlds that you wrote that you are able to reproduce the issue in?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

That way I can follow your steps from the video on already affected world with the exactly same environment and setting as you are having.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file