Master Assembler in Coop mode is dumping its queue to the slave.

UbioZur shared this bug 6 months ago
Reported

Simplified save file: https://steamcommunity.com/app/244850 (once approved by the automated content check system).

Version:

For as long as I remember (since coop mode have been introduced)

What is happening:

When there is not enough material to create the component in the queue, the master assembler just dump its queue to the slave assembler (which also cannot make the component).

Save file: master will have 0 steel plate, and slave will have 1000 steel plate. Not much cooperation is going one between them!

Once the materials are finally back, the master is now completely useless and lazy while the slave are overloaded with work!

What is expected:

Before asking the slave to create a component, the master should check that the slave does not already have this component (or up to a certain amount of it) in it's queue already!

Save file: master would have 995 steel plate and slave would have 5 steel plate.

Once the materials are finally back, the slave can process its slave queue of components, and the master will be able to ask the slave to actually do more of its queue.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello UbioZur,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was able to reproduce the issue and I reported it into our internal system.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file