This object is in archive! 

Пропали блоки в "G". Blocks in "G" are missing.

SKYFALL shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

Помогите, я не знаю что произошло но после последнего обновления у меня начались такие проблемы, у меня пропали блоки, я даже не могу их построить. Я переустанавливал игру два раза но ничего не помогло подскажите что нужно сделать?

Help, I don’t know what happened, but after the last update I started having such problems, my blocks disappeared, I can’t even build them. I reinstalled the game twice but nothing helped, tell me what to do?

Replies (1)

photo

Hello SKYFALL,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

Can you please specify more what exactly is happening?

Is it about the N/A icon/blocks?

If yes, that is not a bug, but rather new feature. If you take a closer look, you can see that the N/A icon is present on blocks that are not available in the currently set grid size (large/small). See my image. If you switch the grid size using the highlighted button, the available blocks also change so you know what blocks you can use in game on the given grid size.

Please let me know if this is what you had in mind. If yes, I can close this thread. If that is about something else, please provide me more specific information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Yes, thanks for explaining and helping. You can close the topic.

photo

Hello, SKYFALL,

happy to hear that this was the problem and there is none after the explanation. Happy to help.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you experience/observe any other issue in the game.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!