An error with the block skins menu in the new version of the game v.1.203

Андрей shared this bug 7 months ago
Won't Fix

После установки новой версии игры и нового DLC я запустил свою новую игру. Все было хорошо, пока я не захотел использовать скин для блоков. И кроме цветов, их там не было. Хотя в старой версии все скины были доступны. Я не знаю что делать. Потому что перепробовал всё от переустановки до очистки кеша и проверки целостности файлов.11af035bd3e2d90f8edf51f916ecbdd2

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer,

thank you for contacting Keen Software House.

What can we help you with?

The Support tickets are processed in English.

Please post your reply in English.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

As you can see in the screenshot. After the new update and DLC, all the block skins disappeared. but at the same time, if the skins were applied in the world, then I can copy them

After installing the new version of the game and the new DLC, I launched my new game. Everything was fine until I wanted to use a skin for the blocks. And besides flowers, there were none there. Although in the old version all skins were available. I do not know what to do. Because I tried everything from reinstalling to clearing the cache and checking the integrity of the files.

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer,

thank you for writing us back in English.

Can you please check that you are running the game with Steam in Online mode? You can check it in Steam directly and also switch from Online mode to Offline and back. See my image.

Please try to restart Steam, make sure you are running it in Online mode and launch the game. Does the problem persist for you after this?

Are you sure you have all the DLC properly enabled and installed? Please check that as well. You can once again in Steam directly, in your Library, find the SE game, right click on it and go to Properties - DLCs. All the DLCs that you own are there and you can easily distinguish if it is installed or not by the tick by the DLC name.

Check this as well and try to launch the game again.

If the issue would still persist on your side, can you please send me a log file from your game?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file