[Crash] Entire server crashes when I approach a certain base on official server

Udrakan Morturim shared this bug 7 months ago
Solved

Server: EU #2

Crash base GPS:

GPS:Pirate location - JJ:34278.3335988779:95346.0799427958:-72478.9427911292:#FFFF0000:

Game crashes when only I approach the base in my destroyer. Admin didn't crash when approaching, neither did my factionmate in the same blueprint or the target online enemy pirate (i chased a bounty there). Attaching BP below.

Replies (3)

photo

Server: EU #2 (Steam)

Name: Kento

Factionmate of Udrakan here.

Server Crashes when I, some Factionmates, or other players (tested and confirmed by PL_Polishhand aswell) jump to above mentioned GPS and to all NPC Stations in Earth Orbit.

Server restarts and comes online. When this Occurs about 5 or 6 times the Server crashes permanently and is not coming back up. EU #2 was down whole sunday (01.10.23) and only came back after admin intervention on monday.

Since we just tested with other People from Server with same result, so its not the Blueprint at fault cause they tried other Ships.

This happens when anyone of us is Jumping to a GPS near earth in General it seems, not only NPC Stations.

WRONG CATEGORY, WE ARE ON PC

photo

Hello, Engineers,

thank you for letting us know about this.

Issue was successfully reproduce on our side and put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer,

I am happy to let you know that this issue is not present anymore on the current version v203.630.

I will close this thread as Solved.

Please if you would experience this problem from now on open new thread again and provide new information there.

Thank you.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file