Inset Couch built into outer hull not pressurized

Paul Owensby shared this bug 7 months ago
Need More Information

When I've built an Inset Couch as a block of the hull (pressurized space on the couch side, space vacuum on the outer side), I take damage when sitting on the couch, and the HUD reads freezing and no oxygen.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Paul!

Thank you for writing to us.

We have attempted to replicate the issue in a similar scenario and didn't experience any issues. Could you please provide us with more information?

Was the world where you experienced this issue modded (has active MODs)? If so, it is possible that the issue might have occurred due to the MODs. Could you please check if the same issue persists in a vanilla world (with no active MODs) as well?

If the issue still occurs, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue, the vanilla world save file, or the blueprint of the affected ship/grid, along with the log file when the issue occurred.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Here you are, thanks again!

/paul

photo
photo

Thanks for the reply!

It was a modded world; I copied the ship blueprint minus mods into a vanilla world, and it did the same effect. I'll get the video, blueprint, and logs for you a little later today.

/paul

Leave a Comment

Attach a file