People can't connect to EoS server reliably

John shared this bug 7 months ago
Duplicate

I made a dedicated server on two computers and they were having the same issue. (Second one to make sure it was isolated as an issue but since it shows up on both I'm asking about it here) Connects just fine on my PC but when anyone on Xbox joins is says, "Server not responding" and attempts to reconnect. After a while of trying, it'll randomly connect and start working.

The second server was one that worked just fine a year or so ago that I booted back up to test if the issue was only on the first server.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, John!

Thank you for writing to us, and we sincerely apologize for the issue you're experiencing in the game.

It seems that the issue is the same as this one. As we are already aware of this issue and the thread has been marked as "Reported," consistent efforts are being made to fix it.

Unfortunately, we need to inform you that for now, we will be marking or closing this thread as a "Duplicate" since we can only keep one thread open addressing the same issue. We kindly request that you keep an eye on the above-shared thread for any new information, comments, and possible fixes.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!