[1.203.024] Pressurization Render Crash

Slushtrap Gamer shared this bug 7 months ago
Reported

Depressurization effects can also cause an exception when the grid is being removed, similar to https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/29048-1-202-117-thruster-render-crash. Happens on all platforms.

2023-09-17 05:47:45.343 - Thread: 1 -> Exception occurred: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'VRage.Game.Components.MyNullRenderComponent' to type 'Sandbox.Game.Components.MyRenderComponentCubeGrid'.

at Sandbox.Game.GameSystems.MyGridGasSystem.AddDepressurizationEffects(MyCubeGrid grid, Vector3I from, Vector3I to)

at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyCubeGrid.<>c__DisplayClass880_0.<DepressurizeEffect>b__0()

at Sandbox.MySandboxGame.ProcessInvoke(Boolean isClosing)

at Sandbox.MySandboxGame.Update()

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.Game.UpdateInternal()

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.Game.RunSingleFrame()

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.FixedLoop.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<Run>b__0()

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.GenericLoop.Run(VoidAction tickCallback)

at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.Game.RunLoop()

at Sandbox.MySandboxGame.Run(Boolean customRenderLoop, Action disposeSplashScreen)

at SpaceEngineers.MyProgram.Main(String[] args)

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Slushtrap Gamer

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Can you please provide me with the entire log?

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Can you please also let me know if the crash happened in a particular world and if you are able to recreate it? If so, can you please share the world and steps to reproduce with me?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Doesnt appear to be tied to any world in particular.

photo

Hello, Slushtrap Gamer

Thank you for the log file. I reported it into our internal system.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file