I have lost my save

Zeus Riggs shared this bug 7 months ago
Won't Fix

I lost my blueprints after taking a break from the game for a year, I had activated the cloud backup but I can no longer find any of my plans, these are precious because they are my first space engineers plans I would like to find them please

Replies (4)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Zeus Riggs

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I need some additional information from you.

Did you change your computers/laptops in that one year? Have you enabled the in-game Steam cloud before taking a break? Are you using any 3rd party service to play Space Engineers? Have you also lost your save files?

Before doing anything else, please restart your computer and game. Check if you are online and launch the game. If the blueprints are still missing, try the following:

1. Verify Game Files: Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  2. Check Cloud folder: type %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud). Check if there are any files in the folders. The blueprints should be here.

If none of the above works, then please share your log file from the time you lost your blueprints with me.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

So, No i'm not changing computers yes the steam cloud is activated and nope i dont use a service for play on space engineers and i had my pold save, but the problem dates back 1 year I tried to contact you but without success so I just deleted my old save and I started a new game, I would just like to find my blueprints because they have sentimental value and yes I I'm sure it was saved on the cloud

photo
photo

Hello, Zeus Riggs

Thank you for the log files. Can you please check how much space is available in the Steam cloud? I am attaching a screenshot where you can find it. You can see if you are using any space and if it is enabled.

You can also contact Steam support since the blueprints are not saved locally or in game we cannot retrieve the data. Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file