Major physics lag after 3rd of September

Arkil shared this bug 7 months ago
Won't Fix

Our server has begun to experience anomalous physics lag, which started after a server reboot on the morning of the 3rd of September. I would assume the server was updated then to 1.203.022B3 which was released on the 2nd of September.

I have no access to the worldfile, and the server is modded so there may be other causes as well, but it does coincide with a Keen update. Please investigate. I've attached a 30-day profile of the physics engine clearly indicating the issue.

-Arkil

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Arkil

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please share further information with me?

Do you own this server or do you know the admin? Are you using any 3rd party service to run the server? When you remove the mods do you still experience the lag? Can you provide me with a video demonstrating the problem?

Are you able to access the logs from you and the host of the server? You can access your logs here: Type %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file