1st and 3rd person view control problems while using custom turret control

Serkan Toga shared this bug 7 months ago
Reported

Hello support team,

I discovered the problem when I built a Crane-like system that was controlled by a custom turret controller block.

Problem 1:

When I press the “control” button in the control panel or in the toolbar to use the custom turret controller, in any type of cockpit the 1st person view moves forward.

Problem 2:

While using the custom turret controller in any type of cockpit using in 1st person view, the camera movement (default key: alt+mouse) only moves or rotates upward and downward direction and won’t move or rotate left and right direction.

Problem 3:

While using the custom turret controller in any type of cockpit using in 3rd person view, the camera movement (default key: alt+mouse) does not move or rotate in any direction.

Problem 4:

While using the custom turret controller in any type of cockpit, the toolbar menu (default key: g) does not open.

I have attached a video and the blueprint of the build about the problems,

In the video, you can see the GPS signal named “M_K_01 #1”, When I press the (ALT) key the signal name becomes visible, this indicates that when I use the camera movement combination (ALT+Mouse) to move or rotate the camera, the signal name becomes visible.

At the end of the video I tried to show the toolbar menu problem, I pressed the default key (G) to open the toolbar menu but, while using the custom turret controller, the toolbar menu did not open when I press the (G) key

In conclusion, I tried to erase all block files and reinstall that it has solved many problems I had in the past, but it did not solve the custom turret block problems.

Regards,

Serkan T.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Serkan,

thank you for letting us know about these.

While we are already aware of the first issue – please see here – I successfully reproduced also all the other problems that you are writing about.

Issues were put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file