on the dedicated PVP server there is a method to break the server and or cheat.

[Alt-tron] shared this bug 7 months ago
Solved

[Alt-tron] here again,

so as you may know joining the pvp scenario locks you in the spawn room until an opponent connects.

I was able to access a drone and shoot my way out of that room [Please make drone antennas no share]

I then went to the enemy base and took their container [Please add a way to forfeit the game if the container is moved from its housing] and disabled their spawn.

So in effect the Scenario will never start so the scenario never ends

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Arx Ranger,

thank you for reaching our forum and letting us know about these problems that you have encountered.

The first example that you are writing about was indeed successfully reproduced on our side as well and put into our internal system.

As for the second example that you are writing about, that is actually by design. We've discussed it with the design team, and the ability to move the cache is intended.

Thank you for your understanding on this.

Still reproduced the first scenario, though, so moving this thread to Reported (for the first part).

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

great news! One more thing I would like to add is that spawning without tools in the original spawn room can lead to being trapped in the spawn room, by players placing blocks to obstruct the door! Although I can't think of a solution to that at the moment.

photo
photo

This issue should be resolved in version 203.5

Leave a Comment

Attach a file