Blast Door Blocks Mack grids indestructible

freedom16789 shared this bug 7 months ago
Need More Information

what putting blast doors behind some armor the way the armor on the outside deform and dust not brake macks me think that this was not intenchnol way the the blocks were meant to interact when put together like this. i have attach an image to show this. one with heavy armor and one with light armor.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

We have attempted to replicate the issue on our end and found that blocks (both light and heavy armor) can be destroyed when aligned with the blast door.

Could you please provide more information about this issue?

Have you experienced it in a modded world (with active MODs)? If so, we kindly request that you create a new vanilla world (with no MODs) and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still occurs, we recommend trying the following steps, which may help resolve the issue:

Verify your game files again on Steam

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Delete ShaderCache folder

• Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg

After completing these steps, please launch the game via Steam and check if the issue persists in a vanilla world. If the issue continues, kindly provide us with a screen recording/video showing the issue as it occurs on your end, along with the world save file and the log.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

the way that the blast doors blocks do not deform when taking damage makes the grid over power my friends vessel is a fling tank because of this. there are no mods in the world as we play with no mods

photo

my personal opinion blast doors should take damage from the blocks that they are connected to from all directions. when i fired my gun at them only one block took damage and the rest of them were fine unlike armor blocks when they deform to tack damage

photo

i have put an image up of what my friends has done to make it, they have put all their engines and power system in sepret boxs to prevent it from being taken down. this is over powerd for a game point i use to in join this game untill now that my frends and other players are using this way to keep grids flying and fighting.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file